Welcome to “Work Is Murder – You’re Hired!”
An amusing and frightening infographic about the relentless stress we all seem to get from work, and the very real toll it takes on us. A big part of the problem is that so many of us spend so much time sitting in our butts in front of computers these days.
Did you know that:
– A million workers call in sick every day with stress-related sicknesses.
– 42% of Americans say they work in an environment where yelling and verbal abuse is common, while 10% say they work in an environment where stress has actually caused physical violence.
– Three quarters of Americans say their work is stressful.
– Almost 300 million Americans don’t get even the minimum amount of exercise they need to stay healthy.
– We’re all burning 140 fewer calories each day than we did did in the 1960’s.
– People with sedentary jobs are twice as likely to die from heart disease.
– 1 out of three American s are obese. The rate of obesity has doubled just since 1980.
Created by: OnlineUniversity.net