Searching for online completion programs can be a bit tricky, since many schools don’t necessarily use the word “completion” in the names of their degree offerings. But virtually all colleges today are courting adult students who have taken some college courses, by offering very liberal credit transfer policies that can help you use the the credits you’ve got to get finished with school faster. Here’s a listing of schools that are particularly friendly to credit transfer in several different ways:
Large online school offers a vast number of bachelor completion programs in healthcare administration, accounting and finance, international business, computer forensics, internet security, law enforcement, marketing and others.
Credit is provided through a Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) to provide credit for knowledge the modern adult learner may already have.
BACHELOR AND ASSOCIATE DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAMS:
- Associates degree credits accepted on a “block” basis, as well as acceptance of individual course credits from a previous school, up to a maximum of half of the total for the bachelor’s degree you are taking from AIU.
– Credit transfer allowed for previous college work, military training, standardized examinations (CLEP), experiential learning and professional training & certifications.
- Offers a variety of accelerated degree programs.
Get information on American Intercontinental
Walden University is a very well-established online school, which offers a very wide rage of degree programs. It offers some good options to help you complete a degree:
- You may, under some circumstances, transfer up to 75% of your undergraduate credits toward a bachelor’s program.
– You can apply for credit recognized by NCCRS after developing a portfolio through the Council for Adult & Experiential Learning (CAEL) via LearningCounts.org.
– Certificate and degree programs offered by a wide range of businesses, the military and other organizations are recognized for credit.
– CLEP and DANTE testing can be used to gain credits toward your Walden degree.
– Interestingly, if you’ve completed a MOOC (massive open online course) through an ACE-approved training program, you may be able to turn that course into credit if you completed it through an ACE-approved program.
– Credit transfer is dependent on evaluation by Walden
Get information on Walden
Keiser University offers a Bachelor in Health Science completion degree for students who have already completed an associates degree in a health field. The program is designed to build leadership skills for more managerial jobs in healthcare, and can be done with a concentration in management or health care education. A BS completion degree is also offered in Information Technology Management.
- At least the final 25% of the bachelor program must be completed at Keiser. Other credit transfer is granted based on transcript review.
Get information on Keiser